- PhD, 2010, Mathematics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- MS, 2010, Statistics and Operation Research, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- BS, 2006, Mathematics, Nankai University
- Scientific computing
- Integral equations
- Fast multipole method
- Large-scale simulations in biochemical and biophysical sciences
- Parallel computing
- J. DeBuhr, B. Zhang, A. Tsueda, V. Tilstra-Smith, and T. Sterling. DASHMM: Dynamic Adaptive System for Hierarchical Multipole Methods. Communications in Computational Physics, 20:1106-1126, October 2016.
Keywords: Barnes-Hut method, fast multipole method, Laplace potential, ParalleX, runtime software, HPX. [bibtex-entry]
- B. Zhang, J. Huang, N. P. Pitsianis, and X. Sun. recFMM: Recursive Parallelization of the Adaptive Fast Multipole Method for Coulomb and Screened Coulomb Interactions. Communications in Computational Physics, 20:534-550, 2016. [bibtex-entry]
- J. DeBuhr, B. Zhang, M. Anderson, D. Neilsen, and E. W. Hirschmann. Relativistic Hydrodynamics with Wavelets. ArXiv e-prints, December 2015.
Keywords: Astrophysics – Instrumentation and Methods for Astrophysics, Astrophysics – High Energy Astrophysical Phenomena. [bibtex-entry]